My February challenges achieved (some spilled into March):
- 100 burpees without rest: DONE
- 100 leg lifts without rest: DONE
- 200 walking lunges without rest: DONE
- 18 dips: DONE
- 90 floors on the step mill in 15 minutes: DONE, 93 floors
- 5k run: improved my most recent time by over 45 seconds
- Goal paces on training runs: ALL MET
Challenges not yet achieved:
- 50 push ups: progressed to 38
- 50 military/Pilates push ups: progressed to 34
- 7 pull ups, underhand: progressed to 6
- 4000m on the rower in 15 minutes: improved to 3536m
- 1-minute power, riding my bike on the rollers: my average is up
So, the program is working! Most importantly, my running is improving. I still have a long way to go to match my previous running peak performance, but I remain healthy and I seem to be on the right path.
Last week was a relative recovery week. I have two more hard training weeks using the same program, then about 10 days of vacation/holiday. After that, I might change things a bit. The days will be longer and hopefully the weather will be more consistently nice. I may add outdoor cycling to my routine.